Student Led Conference Night Signup
We are delighted to invite all families to Scholar-Led Conference Night on Wednesday, May 31st. this event is designed to:
- Build off the first scholar-led conference held earlier this year.
- Encourage student ownership of their academic performance.
- Encourage student self-assessment and support building on strengths and weaknesses.
- Leverage personal relationships with advisors to facilitate academic and social-emotional development.
Scholar-led conferences have been proven to build self-confidence and poise as students speak to their performance and work habits. During the conference, parents will have the opportunity to ask questions, review student work, and gain a deeper insight into who your scholar is as a learner. Parents will NOT have the opportunity to meet with teachers other than their scholar’s advisor during Scholar-Led Conference Night. It will be a wonderful night! Our goal is for 100% of families to hold these important meetings.
For this round of scholar-led conferences, we will use our online scheduling system to schedule 15-minute meetings. Online scheduling will begin on Monday, May 22nd at 6:00 p.m. Parents should read the following directions carefully to sign up for Scholar-Led Conference night:
- Step 1 – Visit: http://schoolinterviews.ca
- Step 2 – Enter the event code “hz2de”
- Step 3 – Select your scholar’s advisor (see letter for details or email Ms. Grossman)
- Step 4 – Select the time you would like to hold your Scholar-Led Conference
- Step 5 – Confirm the information is correct and click “finished”
The scheduling system will close on Tuesday, May 30th at 12:00 p.m. Please be sure to schedule your scholar-led conference before the system closes. If you do not have access to a computer, you should contact Ms. Grossman at email@example.com or 212-678- 2960 and she can assist you with reserving your session.